June 8, 2007

Had a good day to work on the plane today. First thing I did was glue the second side of the second station one rib. I used the nails to align the varnish lines and spread the glue on the unvarnished lines. The acid was spread on the rib structure.

While the glue was setting, I spent a lot of time working on the aileron ribs.

I honestly have no idea if these things will actually work when I assemble the ailerons. Maybe I should have oversized them more to account for the float sanding process. I guess only time will tell. Here is the stack of flap and aileron ribs I have finished so far. Still more to do.

  |   Wing Parts Menu   |   Home