February 9, 2008

Another thing I was waiting for a good sunny day that I had off from work to do was prime the hinges I made. I'm just using a spray can of zinc chromate primer into a cardboard box on the ground. I have to let one side dry totally before I flip them over because of my stupid priming method but what can I say, sometimes I'm lazy. The sun made it dry pretty quickly but I had to angle the box up for the southern winter sun, which is why the primer looks like it was sliding down while it was drying. These are all of the hinges I've made. All the hinges for the tail section, minus two that I had to get from Sequoia because I couldn't find T extrusion for cheap. I still have to rivet some of them together but you have to prime before you rivet.

  |   Tail Parts Menu   |   Home