March 4, 2006

I cut out the covers for the last set of the horizontal stabilizer ribs and glued them together. After they were set, I trimmed them and cut these last little strips to glue to the trailing edge. I find these little strips easier to glue after the fact because my metal L-brackets are taller than the ribs. All my stabilizer ribs are pretty much done now. I'm gonna clean them up a bit and draw centerlines on them but I'm not going to cut them apart like they need to be for assembly. Everybody loves the fuselage frames mounted there on the wall, so I may as well keep my theme going and put these suckers up also while I'm making more parts.

  |   Tail Parts Menu   |   Home